The 5 Apology Languages, by Gary Chapman & Jennifer Thomas
was: $15.99 now: $12.79 20% Off Select Books
- Author: Gary Chapman
- Author: Jennifer Thomas
We all make mistakes, even in the best of relationships. We do and say things we come to regret and hurt the people we love most. So we need to make it right, but simply saying sorry isn't usually enough.
In this book, #1 New York Times bestselling author Gary Chapman and Jennifer Thomas reveal new ways to effectively approach and mend fractured relationships. Even better, you will find how meaningful apologies provide the power to make your friendships, family, and marriage stronger than ever before.
The 5 Apology Languages will help you...
- Cool down heated arguments
- Offer apologies that are fully accepted
- Rekindle love that has never been dimmed by pain
- Restore and strengthen valuable relationships
- Trade in tired excuses for honesty, trust, and joy
*This book was previously published as When Sorry Isn't Enough. Content has been significantly revised and updated.
- Righting Wrongs
- "I'm Sorry": Expressing Regret
- "I Was Wrong": Accepting Responsibility
- "How Can I Make It Right?": Making Restitution
- "I Want to Change": Genuinely Repenting
- "Can You Find It in Your Heart...": Requesting Forgiveness
- How Do You Say You're Sorry?
- What If You Don't Want to Apologize?
- Learning to Forgive
- Healing Your Family Relationships
- Choosing to Forgive Yourself
- Truly Sorry, Truly Forgiven
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.