The Good Guys Guide to Great Sex, by Sheila & Keith Gregoire
- Author: Sheila Wray Gregoire
- Author: Keith Ronald Gregoire
Do you ever wonder if there's more to sex than your usual routine? Do you wish you know how to help your wife enjoy it more? You'll appreciate the straightforward, helpful, and faith-based advice in this book on how to have a better sex life.
Based on groundbreaking surveys of over twenty-five thousand people, this highly practical, research-based book teaches guys how to rock their wife's world. The Good Guy's Guide to Great Sex from popular marriage blogger and speaker Sheila Wray Gregoire and her husband, Dr. Keith Gregoire, will help you:
- Discover what your wife wants more from you in the bedroom
- Realize what could derail a couple's sex life and how to get it back on track
- Find healing from past trauma, previous relationships, and porn addiction
- Understand your own sex drive and how to keep it revved
- Learn the secrets to giving your wife the most fulfilling sex she's ever had
This book explores the ways emotional, spiritual, and physical intimacy all function together. It will be of interest to:
- Newly engaged couples who want to start their marriage off right
- Married couples who wonder if sex will ever become what they hoped it would be
- Readers of The Good Girl's Guide to Great Sex
- Pastors and counselors seeking a resource for helping engaged and married couples
The Good Guy's Guide to Great Sex also includes Couples Projects at the close of each chapter, and very specific Good Guy Dares to help you woo your wife in and out of the bedroom as you find your way to a delightful, God-given passion.
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.