Love, Pray, Listen, by Mary DeMuth
- Author: Mary DeMuth
After your kids grow up, your role as a parent changes dramatically. You may fear heartache and strained relationships as your children choose difficult or even seemingly wrong paths.
Love, Pray, Listen is a gracious and practical resource to help you navigate the rocky terrain of parenting grown-ups. Through this book, author and mother Mary DeMuth will cover questions such as:
- What do I do when my kids make choices that don't align with my values?
- How do I keep communication lines open with my grown children?
- When do I speak, and when do I listen?
- Is it possible to hold on to my joy when parenting is so difficult?
- How do I avoid the temptation of meddling in my kids' lives?
Love, Pray, Listen provides a robust theology for long-term parenting gained from the discipleship model Jesus exemplified, one that carefully and thoughtfully applies his way of expressing love.
|Publisher||Bethany House Publishers|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.