A Fasted Life, by Philip Renner, Paperback
- Author: Philip Renner
- Foreword by: Rick Renner
In the fasted life, the supernatural becomes natural.
If you are seeking more, or feel like something is amiss in your relationship with God, it is. Fasting is the doorway to fix that!
Revivalist Philip Renner imparts the revelation that fasting doesn't change God, but it will powerfully change you. It's not about sacrificing food but a lifestyle of silencing the flesh to say yes to the voice of God.
From years of fasting practice, Philip shares how fasting will lead you into alignment with God so quickly and effectively that it unlocks treasures waiting for you all along. In the much deeper relationship with God that fasting creates, suddenly questions are answered, needs are met, and your heart is satisfied.
A Fasted Life covers:
- How fasting unleashes God's power and glory in you
- Stories of Bible heroes who fasted to receive strategies, activate angels, and halt enemies
- The pivotal connection between fasting and prayer
- Common misconceptions about fasting
- Fasting truths that release breakthrough, healing, favor, and much more
Start the journey of a fasted life where everything you need is waiting in Him.
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.