Build your life upon a solid foundation.
Many Christians have such a limited understanding of basic Bible doctrine that they lack the knowledge, leading to frustration that robs them of many blessings available to believers. They often find themselves perpetually stumbling in the same areas, missing out on the vibrant Christian life they know they should be experiencing.
In Build Your Foundation, Rick Renner lays these foundations to rest as he guides you through the six basic doctrines all believers should know so they can build a life in Christ on a solid foundation of Scripture and sound doctrine. Rick teaches:
- Repentance — what it is, what it isn’t, and how to do it.
- What is saving faith?
- Three baptisms in the New Testament.
- What is the laying on of hands?
- The doctrines of resurrection and eternal judgment.
- A transplant that will save your life.
- The missing link in many churches today and how it is affecting the whole Body of Christ.
What you will learn in this book will help you form a foundation beneath your life, or solidify the foundation that has already been laid, so that you can live the life of fulfillment and contentment in Christ that God intends for you.