We have all heard the word gospel before, but what exactly do Christians mean when they use it? This straightforward gospel tract, based on What Is the Gospel? by Greg Gilbert, attempts to answer some commonly asked questions about the gospel of Jesus Christ:
- Who made us, and to whom are we accountable?
- What is our problem?
- What is God's solution to our problem?
- How can I be included in his solution?
These tracts break down the good news in four main points: God, Mankind, Jesus Christ, and Our Response. With 25 gospel tracts, you can share this powerful message with guests in your church, or anyone you meet who can benefit from the message.
- 25 tracts
- Based on What Is the Gospel? by Greg Gilbert
- Scripture taken from the English Standard Version (ESV)
- 8 pages each