Encourage Muslims to examine their own book and evaluate what it truly says about the prior revelations and who Jesus (Isa) is. Using the Qur'an a starting point, this tract examines the deity and messianic signs of Jesus. Topics include:
- The Testimony of the Qur’an
- The Qur’an’s Testimony to God’s Prior Revelations
- God Sent Other Scriptures Prior to the Qur’an
- These Revelations Existed During Muhammad’s Time
- The Qur’an Was Sent to Confirm These Scriptures
- God’s Revelations Can Never Be Changed by Men
- God’s Revelation of Jesus Christ
- Who is Jesus?
Share these tracts with Muslim friends to continue the discussion on who Jesus is, hand them out around mosques, or use them on mission trips. The combination of references to the Qur'an and the Bible combine to create a gospel presentation that encourages readers to search the Scriptures for themselves.
- 25 gospel tracts
- Excellent resource for engaging in inter-faith dialogues with Muslims
- Qur’anic citations are from A. Yusuf Ali’s The Holy Qur’an
- Scripture references taken from the English Standard Version (ESV)
- 8 pages each