Walter Foster, Watch Me Draw, Things Girls Love
- Brand: Walter Foster
- Author: Jenna Winterburg
- Illustrator: Diana Fisher
Watch me Draw, Things Girls Love is a storybook featuring step by step instructions on how to draw the characters in the story. Included with the book is a sticker sheet and a drawing pad with drawings of the characters started so children can finish them.
The main star of the story is Dotty a lost ladybug trying to find her way back to the clover patch. During her adventures, she makes several new friends including a bee, a butterfly, and a magical unicorn. Children can follow the instructions using basic shapes to draw each character.
This innovative book was a recipient of a Dr, Toy 100 Best Children's Products award.
- Sold as a set including, book, stickers, and drawing pad
- An adorable storybook with step by step instructions on how to draw the main characters
- Includes drawing pad with drawings of the characters started for children to finish
- Characters include Dotty the ladybug, a butterfly, snail, bee, and magical unicorn
- Recommended for aspiring artists age 4 and up
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.