Go beyond creating just tie-dye circles. Venture into the world of over 20 eye-catching patterns with this Tie-Dye 101 Pattern Book! Students in grades 2 and up can explore STEAM skills as they discover the science and art behind tie-dying. Step-by-step instructions guide you into creating Crumple-Dye, Sunbursts, Random Pleats, Swirls, and other exciting tie-dye designs.
This 19-page paperback features color photos, written directions, and 33 fabulous projects to try. Kids and adults will learn popular tie-dye techniques
, tricks of the trade, and more. Create beautiful designs using fade-resistant and easy-to-apply cold water dyes
. There are even tips for tie-dying with groups and Fund Raiser ideas.
Use this paperback book with your choice of tie-dye kit
to make unique designs on t-shirts
, hats, and more. Don't forget rubber bands
and protective gloves
too.This is a great hands-on activity for your classroom, homeschool, co-op, and more.
Order your Design Originals Tie-Dye 101 Pattern Book and have fun tie-dying today!
- - Design Originals Tie-Dye 101 Pattern Book
- - Learn over 20 eye-catching patterns
- - 33 fabulous projects with step-by-step instructions
- - 19 color pages with photographs
- - Create Crumple-Dye, Sunbursts, Random Pleats, Swirls, and other exciting designs
- - Recommended for students in grades 2 through adults