How to Pray: A Guide for Young Explorers Activity Book, Grades 4-7
- Brand: NavPress
Based on the book How to Pray by Pete Greig, How to Pray: A Guide for Young Explorers is a great resource for giving children in both elementary and middle school a passion for prayer. Packed to the brim with fun activities and illustrations, this book will teach your child how to develop their understanding of prayer. After learning about prayer from this volume, your child will be excited to talk to God each and every day.
- Sections on the four parts of prayer
- Individual chapters designed to guide prayer step-by-step
- Useful activities to help make prayer more effective
- And so much more
- Ready to use in Sunday School, youth ministry, or homeschool religious education
Order your copy of How to Pray: A Guide for Young Explorers today! Shop for more Christian education supplies here.
- How to Pray: A Guide for Young Explorers
- 270 pages, softcover
- Grades 4-7
|Vendor Part Number||544-6|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.