Carson-Dellosa, Helping Students Understand Geometry Worktext, Reproducible, 128 Pages, Grades 7-12
- Brand: Carson-Dellosa
- Author: Barbara Sandall, Ed.D.
- Author: Melfried Olson, Ed.D.
This worktext will guide your middle school through high school kids to the content and processes of geometry and geometric thinking.
Plus, this teacher-friendly resource is ready to copy and use to save you time too!
- Practice problems
- Real-life applications
- Chart of symbols and terms
- Teacher Notes
- Answer key
- Perforated pages
- and more
- Coordinates and Non-Coordinates
- Patterns and Reasoning
- Polygons and Quadrilaterals
This worktext is also great for parents and students to use to enhance what is being taught in the classroom, or as a tutorial at home.
Order yours today! Shop for additional education supplies here.
- - Carson-Dellosa
- - Helping Students Understand Geometry Step By Step
- - Grades 7-12 Reproducible Worktext
- - 128-page black and white paperback
- - Standards-based
- - Classroom, learning center, and tutoring
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Brand||Mark Twain Media Publishing Company|
|Vendor Part Number||404029|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.