Carson-Dellosa, Problem Solving Bulletin Board Set, Multi-colored, 54 Pieces, Grades 1-5
Colorful decor that helps you teach while it decorates your classroom! Students can learn basic math strategies and keywords with this Carson-Dellosa Problem Solving Bulletin Board Set to help them master essential STEM math concepts. Featuring 54 colorful pieces including two informational charts, 45 blank pieces ready for you to customize, and 5 math symbols with helpful terms. Includes a helpful Resource Guide as well!
This teaching decor set includes:
- Two strategy reference charts "CUBES Problem Solving Strategy" and "How Can I Solve A Problem" - each 17 x 23 inches
- Five math symbols "Add" "Subtract" "Multiply" "Divide" and "Equals" - smallest 16-1/4 x 6-1/2 inches to largest 16-1/4 x 19-1/4 inches
- Forty-five blank rectangle pieces to create keywords - each 5 x 1-1/2 inches
This curriculum-based bulletin board set reinforces math learning while creating a fun and colorful environment. A content-rich educational set that can be displayed on your bulletin board, doors, or walls. Reinforce your students math skills in grades 1-5 in your classroom, homeschool, learning center, co-op and more. Order your Carson-Dellosa Problem Solving Bulletin Board Set today!
- - Carson-Dellosa Problem Solving Bulletin Board Set, 54 Pieces plus Resource Guide
- - Help students master essential basic math concepts
- - Reinforces STEM learning while creating a fun and colorful environment
- - Content-rich educational set that can be displayed on your bulletin board, doors, or walls
- - Curriculum-based bulletin board set includes blank pieces ready for you to customize
- - Ideal for students in grades 1-5 in classrooms, homeschool, learning center, co-op and more
Math Bulletin Board Set
Choking Hazard - Item Contains Small Parts
|Vendor Part Number
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.
Out of stock
Send me an email when it's back in stock.
Frequently Purchased Together