Master Books, Introduction to Logic Student Text, Dr. Jason Lisle, Paperback, Grades 8-10
- Brand: Master Books
- Author: Dr. Jason Lisle
- - Master Books Introduction to Logic: Informal Fallacies Student Text by Dr. Jason Lisle
- - Principles of correct reasoning from a Christian worldview
- - Challenge and inspire high school students to be able to defend their faith
- - Fun, colorful 183-page easy-to-use apologetics paperback
- - Full-year curriculum coordinates with the Teacher Guide - sold separately
- - Grades 8-10 in homeschool, classrooms, youth ministry, church, co-ops, tutoring
|Package Count||1 Piece|
|Curriculum Name||Master Books|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.