Wipe-Off Handwriting Lines Chart, 22 x 17 Inches, 1 Piece
- Brand: Renewing Minds
Use this durable chart as a teaching tool and for your students to practice their writing again and again! This horizontal 22 x 17-inch Wipe-off Handwriting Landscape Chart has eight basic color-coded blank lines. Kids can learn how to properly form their letters, numbers, and how to put together short sentences. Children simply write on the chart with a dry erase marker, wipe-off when finished, and they are ready to start over again.
Cute ice cream cones at the beginning of each line help children remember to make sure their letters touch the bottom and top lines, and where to be in the middle. Ideal for your classroom, homeschool, learning center, daycare, and co-op.
- - Renewing Minds Wipe-off Handwriting Landscape Chart
- - Horizontal 22 x 17-inch durable lined blank chart
- - Reusable teaching tool and for your students to practice writing numbers, letters, short sentences
- - Simply write on the chart with a dry erase marker and wipe-off when finished
- - Eight basic color-coded lines with ice cream cones at the beginning to help with proper letter formation
- - Ideal for your classroom, homeschool, learning center, daycare, and co-op.
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.