Edupress, Pete the Cat How Am I Doing Mini Bulletin Board Set, Multi-colored, 47 Pieces
It's all good with this interactive Edupress Pete the Cat How Am I Doing Mini Bulletin Board Set! Set your bulletin board with the bright colored header "How Am I Doing?" Then with an animated scale from "Groovy" to "Bummer" you can visually show your students where they are by placing a personalized crayon shape with their name on it next to the level they are currently behaving at. Additional pieces include a "Stop, Think, Choose" stoplight and Voice Level Scale.
Keep track of children's progress and provide positive reinforcement for good behavior by making adjustments within this colorful 47-piece set. This set includes a Teacher's Guide and is ideal for your classroom, homeschool, daycare, and more. Order this fun Edupress Pete the Cat How Am I Doing Mini Bulletin Board Set today!
- - Edupress Pete the Cat How Am I Doing Mini Bulletin Board Set
- - Keep track of student's progress and provide positive reinforcement for good behavior with this 47-piece interactive set with bright colorful artwork
- - Features "How Am I Doing?" 20.5 x 5.5-inch header plus Behavior Chart pieces
- - Includes Teacher's Guide, Voice Level Scale, and a "Stop, Think, Choose" stoplight
- - Includes (35) 5.75 x 1.5-inch crayon shapes in 5 colors to personalize with student names, and 2 blank 6 x 5.25-inch accent pieces to customize
- - Ideal for classrooms, homeschool, daycare, and more
Mini Bulletin Board Set
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.
Out of stock
Send me an email when it's back in stock.
Frequently Purchased Together