Financial Fundamentals 4-Poster Set, 4 Pieces, Grades 6-adult
- Brand: Creative Teaching Press
Teachers, you decorate your classrooms to educate, inspire, and remind your students. Now you can teach practical STEM consumer math by adding this Financial Fundamentals 4-Poster Set! Featuring photographic images and easy-to-read text on a black backdrop.
Inspire your kids to learn about finances and apply their knowledge outside of the classroom for day-to-day life skills!
Essential skills topics include:
- What Is Financial Literacy? — borrowing, protecting, spending, saving, earning.
- Think Like an Entrepreneur — Great Ways to Save Money.
- Making a Budget — What Is a Budget? Determine Income, Determine Expenses, Subtract Expenses from Income, Record and Track, Review, Budgeting Tips.
- Ways to Pay for Goods and Services — cash, check, credit card, debit card, gift/store card, online payment, layaway, mobile devices, and rent to own.
This set also features an instructional guide with lesson ideas, classroom activities, and a reproducible!
Order yours today! Shop for additional classroom decorations here.
- - Creative Teaching Press
- - Financial Fundamentals 4-Poster Set
- - STEM Consumer Mathematics
- - Elementary GATE programs
- - Middle and high school classroom and learning centers
- - Adult education
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Subject-Topic||Bulletin Board Set|
|Brand||Creative Teaching Press|
|Vendor Part Number||10117|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.