Kaplan Publishing, GED Test Prep Plus 2019 Book, with Online Access, Grades 10 and up
- Brand: Kaplan Publishing
- Author: Caren Van Slyke
Plan for success the first time and learn from the experts how to boost your score using Kaplan's GED Test Prep Plus 2019 Book with online access! This extensive paperback is created for self-study, covers all four sub-tests, and includes updated online guidance, practice, and more. The diagnostic pretest helps you personalize a study plan too.
- - Kaplan Publishing, GED Test Prep Plus 2019 Book, with Online Access
- - Comprehensive paperback for all four subtests
- - 1,000 Practice questions plus two full-length practice tests
- - 60 Easy access online instruction, explanation, and procedure videos
- - Proven score-boosting strategies
- - For ages 16 and older
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Subject||High School Workbook|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.