Carson-Dellosa, Essential Tips and Tools Inclusion Classroom Kit, Special Needs, 91 Pieces, Grades PreK-8
- Brand: Carson-Dellosa
Equip yourself and meet the challenges in your home and classroom using this Essential Tips and Tools Inclusion Classroom Kit! This valuable tri-fold, hardcover resource features a teacher booklet with reproducibles, dry-erase visual supports, and interactive and hands-on hacks for managing specific special learners needs.
- 32-page book (8.375" x 10.875")
- 30 visual support cards (8.5" x 11")
- 60 teacher hacks cards (10, 8.5" x 11" sheets; with 6, 4.25" x 3.75" flash cards per sheet)
- Hardcover tri-fold for storage and organization
Hacks include durable cardstock cards with creative solutions for common issues such as avoiding outbursts, differentiating a worksheet, and keeping schedule pieces together.
Visual support cards include schedules, behaviors, management tools, coice boards and more.
And the teacher book features comprehensive essential information about the diverse needs you may encounter, classroom tips, accommodations and modifications, assessments, communication, and more.
Order your copy today! Shop for additional special needs resources here for your convenience.
- - Carson-Dellosa Essential Tips and Tools Inclusion Classroom Kit
- - 91 Pieces for special needs learners
- - Comprehensive resource
- - Offers targeted hands-on strategies and information
- - Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 8
- - Use in your homeschool, classroom, learning center, co-op, and home
|Package Count||1 Each|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.