Carson-Dellosa, Social Skills Keeping Calm, Special Needs, Reproducible, 64 Pages, Grades PreK-2
- Brand: Carson-Dellosa
Help your young special needs learner manage their day easier by using this Social Skills Keeping Calm : Mini-Books to Teach Essential Social Skills! This reproducible resource focuses on the tools and strategies needed to develop important behavior management coping skills in a variety of scenarios.
Children independently assemble, color, personalize, and read their books as often as needed to achieve success. Includes a completion certificate as well.
- - When I Feel Upset
- - Using My Words Calmly
- - Accepting "No" For An Answer
- - When Things Change
- - Taking Tests
- - Waiting
- - and more
Order your copy today! Shop for additional special needs resources here for your convenience.
- - Carson-Dellosa Social Skills Mini-Books: Keeping Calm
- - 13 DIY black and white short stories
- - 64 reproducible pages
- - Offers targeted social narratives
- - For special needs learners in Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 2
- - Use in your homeschool, classroom, learning center, co-op, and home
|Package Count||1 Each|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.