Creative Teaching Press, STEAM Design Challenges Resource Book Grade K, Paperback, 152 Pages
- Brand: Creative Teaching Press
Teach your kindergarteners to solve a problem by designing, creating, and justifying their solution with this STEAM Design Challenges Resource Book! This book incorporates hands-on challenges that help children become inventors further enhancing their learning retention.
These classroom tested lessons to be used mostly with teams or groups of students are sure to be a success with both teachers and students. Your kids will be using real life scenerios and problem solving skills designed to promote critical, analytical, and reflective thinking.
Students will learn important science and engineering skills plus the value of teamwork as they work through each dilemma, come up with a solution, present it, discuss it, and sometimes modify their design. Through sketches, diagrams, math and literacy connections children act as scientist and engineers.
- - Creative Teaching Press STEAM Design Challenges Resource Book Grade K
- - Includes a year's worth of lessons for teams of students
- - Hands-on design challenges that help students become inventors
- - Easy to follow format and classroom tested lessons
- - Ideal for classrooms, homeschool groups, co-ops and teams of students
- - Recommended for Kindergarten students
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Brand||Creative Teaching Press|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.