Engage your students in short, focused practice of their language arts skills with this Daily Language Review Grade 1 Teacher Edition! This book has daily instructions for 36 weeks to help students improve and retain skills plus raise test scores. Reproducible pages, scope & sequence charts, skills list, answer key and more is included in this 136 page resource.
36 weeks of daily practice activities cover:
- Grammar and usage
- Capitalization, punctuation, and spelling
- Vocabulary word meaning and relationships
- Acquired vocabulary (ex. using conjuuctions to show relationships)
Use this for daily warm-ups, skills review, quick informal assessments, and test prep in your classroom. Days 1-4 provide two sentence-editing exercises plus two items that practice a variety of language and vocabulary skills. Day 5 gives students more extensive practice of a vocabulary strategy or skill plus the opportunity use words in their own sentences.
Order your Evan-Moor Daily Daily Language Review Grade 1 Teacher's Edition
today! Shop for more language arts resources here
for your convenience.
- - Evan-Moor Daily Daily Language Review Grade 1 Teacher's Edition
- - Improve language arts skills and raise test scores of first graders
- - 36 weeks of short, focused practice
- - Features reproducible pages, scope & sequence charts, skills list, answer key and more
- - Recommended to use with grade 1 students