Carson-Dellosa, What Time Is It Board Game Set, 116 Pieces, Grades K-2
Students can have fun and master how to read time on a clock face playing this Judy Clock What Time Is It? Board Game Set! With engaging bright colored graphics, this is a great hands-on STEM teaching resource for center activities and small group instruction. Each of the 4 different games is designed for 2-4 players and has a unique theme: On the Farm, Time with Friends, Swim, and Safari.
- - Carson-Dellosa What Time Is It? Board Game Set, 116 Pieces, Grades K-2
- - Features 4 different fun games: On the Farm, Time with Friends, Swim, and Safari
- - Colorful board games that help students master basic time-telling skills
- - Includes 4 games, 96 game cards, and 16 player pieces to reinforce how to read the time on a clock face
- - Great hands-on STEM teaching resource for center activities and small group instruction
- - Each Judy® Clock’s game is for 2-4 players at a time
- - Perfect in your homeschool, classroom, learning center, and small group co-op
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.