Learning Resources, Addition & Subtraction Sum Swamp Game, Ages 5 Years and Older, 2 to 4 Players
- Brand: Learning Resources
Kids will have a terrific time learning math skills as they avoid the hilarious pitfalls of the Sum Swamp. Designed for two to four players, this game is sure to develop and sharpen beginning math skills, because the only way to escape the mire is to roll the dice and add and subtract your way around the board. If you're lucky, you'll be able to take the Crocodile Short Cut, although sooner or later everyone gets caught in the Endless Loop. Landing on special squares, such as Even or Odds or a number space, makes things even more interesting; you could get stuck for quite a while. The best part is that this is a game kids can grow with children. Ages 5 to 6 will find it a learning challenge, and older kids can play for fun.
- - Ages: 5 years and older
- - For: 2 to 4 players
- - Math becomes an adventure as children add and subtract their way across the swamp
- - Children develop fluency in early math skills as they take turns and follow directions,
- - Also learn sequence steps to play
|Safety Warnings||Choking Hazard - Item Contains Small Parts|
|Product Size||28" x 9"|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.