Junior Learning, Grammar Dice, 6 Pieces, Multi-Colored, Grades 1 and up
Search for grammar on the roll! Develop grammar, story building, reading, writing, and cognitive skills with your students grades 1 and up with these 6 soft Grammar Dice. This fun multi-sensory, engaging and educational, hands-on language arts activity helps kids learn and identify parts of grammar in their text. Grammar Dice includes six 6-sided soft color-coded dice with word and picture prompts on each side. Children simply roll the dice and use them to examine their reading or writing for discussion or written evaluations. The dice can be used as creative writing prompts too!
Grammar topics include plurals, nouns, questions, capital letters, article, past, present, future, quantifier, interrogative, exclamatory, progressive, antonyms, indefinite article, compound words, preposition, statement, and more for numerous grammar possibilities.
Students gain language arts skills, confidence, and independence the more times they do these activities. This hands-on manipulative is great for individuals, pairs, or teams. Ideal for your homeschool, classroom, learning center activities, and co-op. Order your Junior Learning Grammar Dice today and have fun doing these learning activities with your kids today!
- - Junior Learning Roll-A-Word Game for 1 or More Players, 12 Pieces
- - Fun multi-sensory, engaging and educational, language arts grammar activity
- - Includes six 6-sided soft color-coded dice with word and picture prompts on each side
- - Develop grammar, story building, reading, writing, and cognitive skills in your students
- - Numerous grammar prompts including questions and statements in different tenses and more
- - Ideal for students in grades 1 and up in your homeschool, classroom, learning center activities, and co-op
Language Arts Manipulatives
Choking Hazard - Item Contains Small Parts
|Vendor Part Number
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.
Out of stock
Send me an email when it's back in stock.
Frequently Purchased Together