Junior Learning, Roll-A-Sum Game, 12 Pieces, Multi-Colored, 1 or More Players, Grades PreK and up
- Brand: Junior Learning
Roll the dice to see what math equation you get to solve! Build mental and written calculations and cognitive skills in your students grades PreK and up with the Roll-A-Sum Game. This fun multi-sensory, engaging and educational, hands-on STEM math game lets kids practice their math skills. Children simply roll the dice, rearrange them accordingly, and work out the math problem. This hands-on game is great for individuals, pairs, or team playing.
- - Junior Learning Roll-A-Sum Game for 1 or More Players, 12 Pieces
- - Fun multi-sensory, engaging and educational, math game
- - Includes 6 place value dice, 2 ten frame dice, 2 equation dice, and 1 carrying sack
- - Build mental and written calculations and cognitive skills in your students
- - Dice include ones, tens, and hundreds place values, and add, subtract, multiply, divide, greater than, less than, and equals symbols
- - Ideal for students in grades PreK and up in your homeschool, classroom, learning center activities, and co-op
|Package Count||12 Pieces|
|Safety Warnings||Choking Hazard - Item Contains Small Parts|
|Vendor Part Number||146|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.