Ready-Set-Learn Activity Book: Skip Counting, 64 Pages, Grades 1-2
- Brand: Teacher Created Resources
Build essential skills and help your grades 1-2 students be successful in school with Teacher Created Resources Ready-Set-Learn Activity Book: Skip Counting! This standards-based paperback features 64-pages of fun activities, puzzles, and games for enrichment and practice.
Plus an assortment of 180 colorful stickers, an award, ribbon sticker, and a reward chart for parents and teachers to track progress!
And the handy 7 x 9.25-inch size fits perfectly in a backpack, seat pocket in your car, and sits neatly in a desk drawer.
- - Teacher Created Resources Ready-Set-Learn Activity Book: Skip Counting
- - 64 engaging educational pages for children age 6-7
- - Fun age-appropriate activities, puzzles, and games
- - Includes an award, ribbon sticker, and reward chart plus 180 colorful stickers
- - Use at home, on-the-go, classroom, daycare, and summer break
- - First and second grade
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Brand||Teacher Created Resources|
|Product Size||7" x 9.25"|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.