School Zone, Math Basics 1 Deluxe Edition Workbook, Paperback, 64 Pages, Grade 1
- Brand: School Zone
Introduce, review, and give your child progressive math practice while having fun with Math Basics 1 Deluxe Edition Workbook! Easy-to-follow instructions, a parent guide, standards-based math, and colorful lessons with cute animal friends and more - all help build confidence and school success.
This 64-page supplemental paperback includes a variety of creative activities for engaging STEM learning!
First grade math skills include:
- - Addition and Subtraction
- - Counting
- - Numbers 1-100
- - Money-
- - Skip counting
- - More and fewer
- - Identifying and comparing numbers
- - Greater than and less than
- - Before and after
- - Place value
Includes a Math Award Completion Certificate too! Order your School Zone Math Basics 1 Deluxe Edition Workbook today! Shop for additional math resources here for your convenience.
- • 64 colorful workbook pages
- • Recommended Activities pages
- • Concepts and Skills focus on each page.
- • NCTM Guideline-based
- • Perforated pages are easy to tear out
- - Review pages and answer key
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Vendor Part Number||SZ02201|
|Binding Type||Activity Book|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.