Bridging Grades PK–K gives students a head start for their kindergarten year. Review pre-kindergarten skills such as colors, shapes, and letter recognition while preparing for kindergarten skills such as addition, subtraction, and vowel sounds. School stops for summer, but learning never should!
The best-selling, award-winning Summer Bridge Activities® series helps prevent summer learning loss while getting students ready for the school year ahead. Standards-based hands-on activities can be completed in just 15 minutes during each weekday of summer vacation.
In addition exclusive features help kids stay active and healthy by moving and thinking with activities such as goal setting, character development exercises, fitness, and outdoor exploring. Bonus flash cards, stickers and access to online activities are included. With 12 weeks of learning fun Summer Bridge Activities is the perfect way to keep skills sharp all summer long!
Order your Summer Bridge Activities Workbook for grades PK-K today! Shop our Arts & Crafts here
as well for some great rainy day projects.
- - Carson-Dellosa Summer Bridge Activities® Workbook PK-K
- - Prevent summer learning loss with just 15 minutes a day
- - 12 weeks of hands-on creative learning workbook exercises
- - Includes answer key, flash cards, stickers and access to online activities
- - Use at home or on-the-go
- - Recommended for students going into Kindergarten