Carson-Dellosa, Summer Bridge Activities Workbook, Paperback, 160 Pages, Grades 2-3
Bridging Grades 2–3 gives students a head start for their third-grade year. Review second-grade skills such as skip-counting and using adjectives while preparing for third-grade skills such as rounding numbers and writing compound sentences. School stops for summer, but learning never should!
The best-selling, award-winning Summer Bridge Activities® series helps prevent summer learning loss while getting students ready for the school year ahead. Standards-based hands-on activities can be completed in just 15 minutes during each weekday of summer vacation.
In addition exclusive features help kids stay active and healthy by moving and thinking with activities such as goal setting, character development, fitness, and outdoor exploring. Bonus flash cards, stickers and access to online activities are included. With 12 weeks of learning fun Summer Bridge Activities is the perfect way to keep skills sharp all summer long!
Order your Summer Bridge Activities Workbook for grades 2-3 today! Shop our Arts & Crafts here
as well for some great rainy day projects.
- - Carson-Dellosa Summer Bridge Activities Workbook 2-3
- - Prevent summer learning loss with just 15 minutes a day
- - 12 weeks of hands-on creative learning workbook exercises
- - Includes answer key, flash cards, stickers and access to online activities
- - Use at home or on-the-go
- - Recommended for students going into Grade 3
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.
Frequently Purchased Together