Carson-Dellosa, Summer Bridge Activities Workbook, Paperback, 160 Pages, Grades 7-8
Bridging Grades 7–8 gives students a head start for their eighth-grade year. Review seventh-grade skills such as proportions and misplaced modifiers while preparing for eighth-grade skills such as square roots and writing in the active voice. School stops for summer, but learning never should!
The best-selling, award-winning Summer Bridge Activities® series helps prevent summer learning loss while getting students ready for the school year ahead. Standards-based hands-on activities can be completed in just 15 minutes during each weekday of summer vacation.
In addition exclusive features help kids stay active and healthy by moving and thinking with activities such as goal setting, character development, fitness, and outdoor exploring. Bonus flash cards, and access to online activities are included. With 12 weeks of learning fun Summer Bridge Activities® is the perfect way to keep skills sharp all summer long!
Order your Summer Bridge Activities Workbook 7-8 grade today! Shop our Arts & Crafts here
for some great rainy day activities as well.
- - Carson-Dellosa Summer Bridge Activities® Workbook 7–8
- - Prevent summer learning loss with just 15 minutes a day
- - 12 weeks of hands-on creative learning workbook exercises
- - Includes answer key, flash cards, and access to online activities
- - Use at home or on-the-go
- - Recommended for students going into Grade 8
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.
Frequently Purchased Together