Evan-Moor, Daily Handwriting Practice: Traditional Cursive, Teacher's, Paperback, 112 Pages, Grades K-6
Students can practice basic essential skills in unique and interesting ways as you guide them through this Daily Handwriting Practice: Traditional Cursive Teacher's Edition! Convenient reproducible pages with helpful teacher resources provide a variety of intriguing topics to write. Engaging daily writing exercises conclude with a full-page wrap-up of the week each Friday for your grades K-6 kids.
Curriculum topics addressed include:
- The alphabet
- Capital letters
- Rhyming words
- Months of the year
- Days of the week
- World alphabets
- Nonsense rhymes
- Color words
- U.S. presidents
- Simple machines
- Rhyming words
- Prefixes and suffixes
Skills reinforced that help keep handwriting legible include:
- Correct letter formation
- Letter placement
- Spacing between letters
- Spacing between words
Ideal for your classroom, homeschool, at home practice, learning center, and more. Be sure to order your Evan-Moor Daily Handwriting Practice: Traditional Cursive Teacher's Edition today!
- - Evan-Moor Daily Handwriting Practice: Traditional Cursive Teacher's Edition
- - Reproducible with helpful teacher resources
- - Engaging daily writing exercises with a full-page wrap-up of the week on Friday
- - Students practice cursive handwriting skills in unique and interesting ways
- - Ideal for classroom, homeschool, at home practice, learning center, and more
- - Recommended for grades K-6
|Vendor Part Number
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.
Frequently Purchased Together