Meaningful Mini-Lessons and Practice Language Resource Book 3 provides you with organized and ready-to-use language arts lessons. Build your elementary students' essential grammar, vocabulary, and critical thinking skills as they practice on three different levels.
A scaffolding approach gives kids full, partial, and on-grade level support depending on which photocopy sheet you give them. Students will build confidence as they advance to be at grade-level.
Mechanics include nouns, verbs, conjuctions, complex sentences, spelling, affixes, roots, using dictionaries, and more.
- 3 levels of practice
- Lesson plan worksheet checklist
- Conventions of standard english
- Answer key
- and more
- - Newmark Learning
- - Meaningful Mini Lessons and Practice Language Resource Book 3
- - 180-page paperback
- - Reproducible black and white pages
- - Grade 3
- - Use in your homeschool, classroom, learning center, co-op, and tutoring