Educators Publishing Service, Right into Reading Book 1, by Jane Ervin, Paperback
- Author: Jane Ervin
- Publisher: Educators Publishing Service
Book 1 features:
- - The letters of the alphabet (review), short and long vowels, regular double vowels, consonant clusters, and syllables
- - Phonics skills that are introduced in an ordered sequence of "bite-sized" lessons so that students can progress easily and successfully from one level to the next
- - Phonetically controlled original passages that cover topics from history, science, science fiction, folktales, biography, adventure, and mystery
- - Reading comprehension and critical thinking questions that enable students to apply what they have learned
- - Directed writing activities in each lesson that reinforce phonics and comprehension
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.