Educators Publishing Service, Right into Reading Book 1, by Jane Ervin, Paperback
- Author: Jane Ervin
- Publisher: Educators Publishing Service
Book 1 features:
- - The letters of the alphabet (review), short and long vowels, regular double vowels, consonant clusters, and syllables
- - Phonics skills that are introduced in an ordered sequence of "bite-sized" lessons so that students can progress easily and successfully from one level to the next
- - Phonetically controlled original passages that cover topics from history, science, science fiction, folktales, biography, adventure, and mystery
- - Reading comprehension and critical thinking questions that enable students to apply what they have learned
- - Directed writing activities in each lesson that reinforce phonics and comprehension
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.