Educators Publishing Service, Right into Reading Book 2, by Jane Ervin, Paperback
- Author: Jane Ervin
- Publisher: Educators Publishing Service
- - Consonant teams, vowels with r, syllables, y as a vowel, and irregular double vowels
- - Phonics skills that are introduced in an ordered sequence of "bite-sized" lessons so students can progress easily and successfully from one reading level to the next
- - Phonetically controlled original passages that cover topics from history, science, science fiction, folk tales, biography, adventure, and mystery
- - Reading comprehension and critical thinking questions that enable students to apply what they have learned
- - Directed writing activities in each lesson that reinforce phonics and comprehension
|Collection Name||Reading Comprehension|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.