Newmark Learning, STAAR Reading Practice: Grade 3, 8.5 x 11 Inches, Paperback, 144 Pages
- Brand: Newmark Learning
The STAAR Reading Assessment requires Texas students to demonstrate their mastery of grade-level reading skills and strategies at each grade. More than just test prep . . . the STAAR Reading Practice series builds comprehension and vocabulary skills. this helps students master the readiness and supporting standards outlined in the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS).
STAAR Reading Practice Book for Grade 3 provides:
- - Complete coverage of assessed TEKS Standards for English Language Arts
- - Instant mini-lessons for each text type and genre
- - Vocabulary questions
- - 270 + Text-dependent comprehension questions
- - Practice with literary and informational texts
- - Cross-text analysis
- - 2 Bonus STAAR-formatted Practice tests
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.