Practice, Access, Diagnose: 180 Days of Reading for Fifth Grade, Paperback, 240 Pages, Grade 5
- Brand: Shell Education
Improve the reading comprehension, fluency, vocabulary, and word study skills of your fifth grade students with this Practice, Assess, Diagnose: 180 Days of Reading for Fifth Grade! Engage your kids in standards based activities that help them read, understand, respond to and enjoy both fiction and nonfiction reading passages. This book has daily full practice pages in reading and word study for 36 school weeks and includes digital resources, answer keys, and diagnostic tools.
- - Practice, Assess, Diagnose: 180 Days of Reading for Fifth Grade
- - Improve reading comprehension, fluency, vocabulary, and word study skills of fifth graders
- - Standards based full practice pages with reproducible PDF's of each page
- - Includes digital resources, answer key, diagnostic tools
- - Daily practice in reading and word study for 36 school weeks
- - Recommended as a supplemental workbook to use at home or in a classroom with grade 5 students
|Package Count||1 Each|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.