Practice, Access, Diagnose: 180 Days of Reading for Fourth Grade, Paperback, 240 Pages, Grade 4
Improve the reading comprehension, fluency, vocabulary, and word study skills of your fourth grade students with this Practice, Assess, Diagnose: 180 Days of Reading for Fourth Grade! Engage your kids in standards based activities that help them read, understand, respond to and enjoy both fiction and nonfiction reading passages. This book has daily full practice pages in reading and word study for 36 school weeks and includes digital resources, answer keys, and diagnostic tools.
36 weeks of instruction cover the following reading skills and strategies:
- Reading comprehension
- Writing responses
- Critical thinking
- Interpreting words and phrases
- Making logical inferences
- Applying grade level phonics and word anaylsis skills
- Summarizing and responding to complex literature
Includes reproducible PDF's of each practice page. Use this supplemental workbook at home or in a classroom to boost your students reading skills. Order your Practice, Assess, Diagnose: 180 Days of Reading for Fourth Grade for your kids today!
- - Practice, Assess, Diagnose: 180 Days of Reading for Fourth Grade
- - Improve reading comprehension, fluency, vocabulary, and word study skills of fourth graders
- - Standards based full practice pages with reproducible PDF's of each page
- - Includes digital resources, answer key, diagnostic tools
- - Daily practice in reading and word study for 36 school weeks
- - Recommended as a supplemental workbook to use at home or in a classroom with grade 4 students
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.
Frequently Purchased Together