The Critical Thinking Co., Reading Detective A1 Workbook, Paperback, 192 Pages, Grades 5-6
- Brand: The Critical Thinking Co.
- Making inferences
- Drawing conclusions
- Determine cause and effect
- Use context clues
- Define vocabulary
- Make predictions and generalizations
- Recognize figurative language
- Identify main idea, supporting details, and theme
- Recognize literary devices
- Identify story elements: theme, plot, setting, and characters
• Mr. Popper’s Penguins
• Maniac Magee
• Owls in the Family
• Blue Willow
• The Jungle Book
• Island of the Blue Dolphins
• Where the Red Fern Grows
Teacher support includes pretests, post-tests, lesson guidelines, and detailed evidence.
Order yours today! Shop for additional language arts curriculum here.
- - The Critical Thinking Co., Reading Detective A1 Workbook
- - 192 perforated paperback activity book
- - Reproducible pages
- - Standards-based
- - Grades 5-6
- - Use in your classroom, homeschool, learning center, and co-op
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Brand||The Critical Thinking Company|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.