The Critical Thinking Co., Reading Detective Beginning Workbook, Paperback, 192 Pages, Grades 3-4
- Brand: The Critical Thinking Co.
- Making inferences
- Drawing conclusions
- Determine cause and effect
- Use context clues
- Define vocabulary
- Make predictions and generalizations
- Recognize figurative language
- Identify main idea, supporting details, and theme
- Recognize literary devices
- Identify story elements: theme, plot, setting, and characters
• The Barn
• The Cricket in Times Square
• The Stories Huey Tells
• Sideways Stories from Wayside School
• Chocolate Fever
Order yours today! Shop for additional language arts curriculum here.
- - The Critical Thinking Co., Reading Detective Beginning Workbook
- - 192 perforated pages activity book
- - Reproducible paperback
- - Standards-based
- - Grades 3-4
- - Use in your classroom, homeschool, learning center, and co-op
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Brand||The Critical Thinking Company|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.