The Five W's High-Interest Reading Comprehension Workbook, Reading Level Grade 2, Grades 2-12
- Brand: Remedia
Captivate your reluctant readers! The Five W's High-Interest Reading Comprehension Workbook features 28 short factual newspaper articles. High-interest/low readability stories engage students in grades 2-12 at a reading level of grade 2.
Each reproducible lesson guides kids to answer basic follow up questions using the 5 W's: Who? What? When? Where? and Why?
Along the way, kids learn about famous people, inventions, adventures, life-saving rescues, rare occurances, historical events, and more!
Language arts skills in this 30-page activity book include:
- - Find relevant facts
- - Locate the answer
- - Practice penmanship
- - Understand meaning of words and ideas
- - Vocabulary
- - Simple sentence structure
Mastering this essential life skill is fun and boosts students confidence and school success skills. Includes answer key.
Order your The Five W's High-Interest Reading Comprehension Workbook Level 2 today! Shop for additional helpful language arts products here for your convenience.
- - The Five W's High-Interest Reading Comprehension Workbook by Remedia Publications
- - Reading level grade 2
- - For reluctant readers
- - Low readability newspaper stories to captivate students in grades 2-12
- - Short articles with follow up questions: who, what, where, when, and why?
- - Homeschool, classroom, learning center, special needs, occupational therapist, tutor, co-op, and more
|Vendor Part Number||REM487A|
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Subject||Language Arts Workbook|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.