Evan-Moor, A Word a Day, Grade 2 Teacher's Edition, Paperback, 160 Pages, Grade 2
- Brand: Evan-Moor
Grow your elementary student's everyday vocabulary in ways that they can understand and apply them with this A Word A Day Teacher's Edition Grade 2! Your kids will learn and use 144 diverse words following this engaging approach that uses the same daily format with a variety of activities. Valuable test prep too!
Your second graders will look for their new word in other schoolwork, listen for it in conversations, and use it properly when applicable. Now your kids are enriched and equipped to build their age-appropriate communication for academic success and life-long skills.
- - 36 weeks
- - Reading comprehension
- - Critical-thinking skills
- - Concept acquisition
- - End-of-week review
- - Cumulative word index
- - Identify attributes
- - Context
- - True or false
- - Student dictionary
- and more
Vocabulary words include:
* Original, dependable, enormous
* Convince, attempt, combine
* Jiffy, hodgepodge, dynamo
* Tempting, enthusiastic, detour
Order yours today! Shop for additional educational resources here.
- Evan-Moor A Word A Day Grade 2 Teacher's Edition
- Build essential Language Arts Vocabulary skills
- Easy-to-use 160-page paperback
- Use in your classroom, learning center, homeschool, and co-op
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Vendor Part Number||EMC2792|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.