Learning Advantage, Ten Frame Playing Cards, 46 Pieces, Grades K-2
Help your students understand the essential base-ten, operations and other number skills with these fun Ten Frame Playing Cards. Featuring 4 sets of Ten Frame standard size playing cards for the numbers 0-10, this is a great STEM hands-on teaching tool. Teach counting skills, addition & subtraction, number relationships and more with this 46 piece set that includes suggested activities.
Each card has a visual graphic of ten squares with a dot inside each applicable frame to represent the number on that card. Your kids grades kindergarten through second grade will learn base-ten concepts and to visualize the anchor number of 10 with this practical teaching resource.
Perfect for your homeschool, classroom, learning center, and co-op. Order your Learning Advantage Ten Frame Playing Cards today and have fun teaching your students essential base-ten skills!
- - Learning Advantage Ten Frame Playing Cards, 46 Piece Set
- - Features 4 sets of Ten Frame cards for the numbers 0-10 and includes suggested activities
- - Visual graphic of ten squares with a dot inside each applicable frame to represent the number on that card
- - Teach and demonstrate counting skills, addition & subtraction, number relationships and more
- - Great hands-on STEM teaching resource for individuals, pairs, or groups of students
- - Perfect in your homeschool, classroom, learning center, and co-op
Games & Manipulatives
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.
Frequently Purchased Together