Learning Resources, Double-Sided Magnetic Money Set with Activity Guide, 45 Pieces, Grades K and up
Help your students understand the concept of money with coin and dollar bill identification, counting money, money skills, making change and more in a concrete pictorial way with this Double-Sided Magnetic Money Set. Ideal to use on a magnetic whiteboard or even your refrigerator, this oversized money representation set of both sides of each coin and bill is a great STEM hands-on teaching tool. Teach and demonstrate pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters, and dollars up to a 20 dollar bill with this 45 piece set that includes an activity guide.
Have your students interact by arranging the magnetic pieces and writing out equations, solutions and more to gain and demonstrate understanding. Your kids grades kindergarten and above will easily grasp the concept of essential money concepts with this practical teaching resource. Perfect for your home, classroom, and co-op group, order your Learning Resources Double-Sided Magnetic Money Set with Activity Guide today and have fun teaching your students about the world of money!
- - Learning Resources Double-Sided Magnetic Money Set
- - 45 piece set representing the front and back sides of coins and dollars up to a 20 dollar bill
- - Ideal to use on magnetic whiteboard or refrigerator
- - Teach and demonstrate money identification, money skills, making change and more
- - Great hands-on STEM teaching resource including Activity Guide
- - Perfect in your home, classroom, and co-op group
White Board Manips
Item Contains Magnets
Choking Hazard - Item Contains Small Parts
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.
Frequently Purchased Together