Carson-Dellosa, Helping Students Understand Algebra Worktext, Reproducible, 128 Pages, Grades 7-12
- Brand: Carson-Dellosa
- Author: Barbara Sandall, Ed.D.
- Author: Mary Swarthout, Ph.D.
Introduce your students to this course topic of STEM math using this Helping Students Understand Algebra Resource Book! Designed with the struggling math student in mind, all students will learn from the variety of activities with simple step-by-step instructions and examples.
This worktext will guide your middle school through high school kids to the content and processes of algebra and algebraic thinking.
Plus, this teacher-friendly resource is ready to copy and use to save you time too!
- Practice problems
- Real-life applications
- List of symbols and terms
- Answer key
- Perforated pages
- and more
- Exponents and Exponential Expressions
- Roots and Radicals
- Operations on Algebraic Expressions
- Equations and Problem Solving
- Functions and Linear Functions
- Quadratic Functions
This worktext is also great for parents and students to use to enhance what is being taught in the classroom, or as a tutorial at home.
Order yours today! Shop for additional education supplies here.
- - Carson-Dellosa
- - Helping Students Understand Algebra Step By Step
- - Grades 7-12 Reproducible Worktext
- - 128-page black and white paperback
- - Standards-based
- - Classroom, learning center, and tutoring
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Brand||Mark Twain Media Publishing Company|
|Vendor Part Number||404020|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.