Evan-Moor, Skill Sharpeners Math Activity Book, Paperback, 144 Pages, Grade 2
- Brand: Evan-Moor
Give your kids the practice they need with this Skill Sharpeners Math Activity Book Grade 2! A variety of fun, grade-level activities get students excited about learning, understanding, and remembering important STEM math skills.
This colorful, engaging workbook features graphics, themed units, a tracking form, plus an answer key!
Second grade skills include:
- Read, write, and compare numbers to 1,000
- Addition and subtraction facts to 18
- Two-digit addition and subtraction with and without regrouping
- Three-digit addition and subtraction without regrouping
- Multiplication facts to 25
- Identify and continue patterns
- Value of pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters, dollar bills
- Solve word problems
- Tell time to the hour and half-hour
- Identify fractions—1/2, 1/3, 1/4, 3/4, 2/3, 1/6, 1/8
- Read and create graphs
- Measure to the nearest half inch
- Geometry—basic shapes, symmetry, perimeter
Order yours today! Shop for additional education resources here.
- Skill Sharpeners Math Activity Book Grade 2
- Connecting School and Home
- 144-page full-color paperback
- Boost student's STEM skills
- Standards-based engaging workbook
- Use in your classroom, homeschool, learning center, and co-op
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Vendor Part Number||EMC4645|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.