Engage your student to live a mature and responsible lifestyle with this Bargain Math Workbook! This hands-on activity book features the essential survival skill of healthy money management with practical applications and valuable insight as kids learn how to be savvy consumers.
High-interest lessons involve creating a habit of shopping wisely, judging purchases, recognizing bargains, calculating savings, mining newspaper ads and various coupons, comparision pricing, and filling out forms as well as other topics.
Applied STEM skills include:
- Reading comprehension
- Multi-step word problems
- Logical thinking
- Sequential decisions
- Large numbers
- and more
Learning this important life skill can be fun and rewarding at the same time!
- Remedia Publications, Life Skills Series: Bargain Math Workbook
- 64-page reproducible paperback
- Step-by-step instructions
- Black and white detailed illustrations
- Grades 6-12
- Use in your homeschool, classroom, learning center, co-op, and tutoring