Engage your student to live a mature and responsible lifestyle with this Budget Math Workbook! This hands-on activity book features the essential survival skill of healthy money management with practical applications and valuable insight as kids learn how to be savvy consumers.
High-interest lessons involve practice using a variety of budgets and scenerios such as: vacation, wedding, anniversary, college, family, remodeling, party, business and city.
Applied STEM skills include:
- Reading comprehension
- Multi-step word problems
- Logical thinking
- Sequential decisions
- Large numbers
- and more
Learning this important life skill can be fun and rewarding at the same time!
- Remedia Publications, Life Skills Series: Budget Math Workbook
- 64-page reproducible paperback
- Step-by-step instructions
- Black and white images and illustrations
- Grades 6-12
- Use in your homeschool, classroom, learning center, co-op, and tutoring