Renewing Minds, Identifying Money Chart, Grades K to 3
- Brand: Renewing Minds
Save time and reinforce basic STEM math skills with this fun Renewing Minds Anchor Chart: Money! Use this educational tool to teach and remind your grade K-3 students how to identify coins and a dollar bill plus each of their values. Photography images help kids recognize real money.
Colorful graphics highlight the following values with money symbols:
- Penny = 1 cent
- Nickel = 5 cents
- Dime = 10 cents
- Quarter = 25 cents
- Half Dollar = 50 cents
- Dollar Coin and Bill = $1
Plus visuals of 100 pennies = 20 nickels = 10 dimes = 4 quarters = 2 half dollars = dollar coin = dollar bill.
This 17 x 22-inch cardstock poster is ready to display on your classroom bulletin board, door, or wall.
Order your Renewing Minds Anchor Chart: Money today! Shop for more classroom decorations here for your convenience.
- - Renewing Minds, Anchor Chart: Money, 17 x 22 inches
- - Reinforce basic STEM math skills
- - Teach identifying plus the value of money
- - Photography graphics from a penny to a dollar bill
- - Content-rich educational tool
- - Ideal for classrooms, homeschool, learning center, daycare, co-op, and more
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Product Size||17 x 22 inches|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.