Grow your student's world and state geography STEM skills with this easy-to-use Scholastic Map Skills for Today Grade 2: Take A Trip With Us Activity Book! This 48-page workbook provides a variety of fun and educational earth-science lessons. Colorful maps, simple explanations, engaging activities, and critical-thinking questions will guide your kids to academic success.
Map Skills Grade 2 topics include:
- What is a Globe?
- Where is Your State?
- Map Symbols & Map Key
- The Compass Rose
- Visiting a New Town
- How Near? How Far?
- What is a Map Grid?
- What is a Political Map?
- What is a Land Form Map?
- Take a Walk in the City
- and more
Students join junior tour guides Jordan and Jamie on a trip through neighborhoods and states throughout this book. Then they get to apply map-making skills using a compass and designing maps with keys, symbols, and more. Use this geography workbook in your classroom, homeschool, learning center, co-op and more.
Order your Scholastic Map Skills for Today Grade 2: Take A Trip With Us Activity Book
today! Shop for more Science resources here
for your convenience.
- - Scholastic Map Skills for Today Grade 2: Take A Trip With Us Activity Book, 48-pages
- - Engaging activities and critical-thinking questions for hands-on world and state geography
- - Build confidence in your students STEM skills for academic success
- - A variety of fun and educational earth-science lessons
- - Kids apply map-making skills using a compass designing maps with keys, symbols, and more
- - For second grade students in classrooms, homeschool, learning center, co-ops and more