Grow your student's world and state geography STEM skills with this easy-to-use Scholastic Map Skills for Today Grade 5: The Americas In Focus Activity Book! This 48-page workbook provides a variety of fun and educational earth-science lessons. Colorful maps, simple explanations, engaging activities, and critical-thinking questions will guide your kids to academic success.
Map Skills Grade 5 topics include:
- Comparing Map Projections
- North and South America
- Fifty States, Five Regions
- Central America and the West Indies
- Land in the Andes
- Population Patterns
- and more
Students continue to touch on history and math as they explore North and South Americas throughout this book. Applying map-making skills gives kids hands-on experience which helps them learn. Use this geography workbook in your classroom, homeschool, learning center, co-op and more.
Order your Scholastic Map Skills for Today Grade 5: The Americas In Focus Activity Book
today! Shop for more Science resources here
for your convenience.
- - Scholastic Map Skills for Today Grade 5: The Americas In Focus Activity Book, 48-pages
- - Engaging activities and critical-thinking questions for hands-on world and state geography
- - Build confidence in your students STEM skills for academic success
- - A variety of fun and educational earth-science lessons
- - Kids apply hands-on map-making skills including polar projections and population patterns
- - For fifth grade students in classrooms, homeschool, learning center, co-ops and more